Wednesday, April 20, 2011

My Journey into Dog Training is about to Start

Wow, I can not believe I am about to talk to Paula Weir, the owner of Dog City in Addison to take on an Apprenticeship soon. You know, I was astounded to have the opportunity to speak with her, but this is what really really excited me. So, she has her own website right? This is the best part... she knows about vaccine protocols and canine nutrition too. She prepares her dog's meals and includes raw with her diet.

This made me smile from ear to ear. The fact that she knows about these things only make me so much more excited to interview with her tomorrow. If it all pulls through, I can not wait to learn more about what she will have to offer me. I am just, I am speechless!

1 comment:

  1. Ashley!!! This is so exciting fou you and Paula and any dog and dog owner who crosses your path!

    ReplyDelete